May, 22 2023
Join the Acceleration Session: Functional ingredients in Action
Functional ingredients play a crucial role in creating high-quality plant-based protein products. However, navigating the landscape of functional ingredients can be challenging, as it involves finding the perfect blend that optimizes your product’s taste, texture, and sensory experience.
That is why The Protein Community is organising the Acceleration Session: Functional Ingredients in Action. This session aims to delve deep into the essential role of functional ingredients and collectively translate their potential into tangible actions.
During the afternoon, experts like Nizo and Avebe share their expertise on the transformative power of several functional ingredients in creating innovative, plant-based protein products. Participants will have the chance to network and collaborate with other attendees while engaging in hands-on activities involving real-life scenarios. On-site participants will also enjoy an exclusive tour of the Avebe Innovation Center, providing a unique opportunity to observe the forefront of research and development in action.
Date: 20 June 2023
Location: Avebe Innovation Center Groningen + online MS Teams.
Time: walk-in 14.00-14.30 p.m.
Start programme: 14.30 – 17.00 p.m.
- Emma Teuling, Nizo: How to select the right protein ingredient for your application?
- Erwin Kuiper, Codrico: Functionality of Heat-treated Pulses in its best natural performance as a meat replacer ingredient.
- Break-out session: Chose a speaker and topic to dive into and work concretely on solutions for your challenge.
- Marc Laus, Avebe: The functionality of patato proteins
- Maik Oldenburg, Proxes: Food processing for optimal functionalities of alternative proteins.
Partners of The Protein Community have received a personal invitation with a link to register. Are you not a TPC-partner yet but would you like to participate? Send an email to Leo.firstname.lastname@example.org