Programme announced of TPC event ‘Redefining the protein industry’
An exclusive The Protein Community event ‘Redefining the Protein Industry’ will be held on Thursday 16 June from 14.30 – 16.45 CEST, in cooperation with the province of Overijssel. Our TPC event will be hybrid. Protein Community Partners are most welcome to attend our event at The Green East, Drosteweg 6 – 8, Raalte. Please indicate at registration if you want to attend the event on site or online. Note: there is room for approximately 50 partners, full is full.
For partners attending the event online, a live video link will follow.
Jeroen Willemsen (Foodvalley) and Eddy van Hijum, Deputy at the Province of Overijssel
Deep dive into
1. Meat: The journey from a meat production company to a successful 100% plant-based meat analogues food group.
Bobeldijk Food group, Remko Vogelenzang
2. Dairy: What are the ingredients for product development and market introduction for new plant-based dairy products? https://bit.ly/3ts0rHT
Boermarke, Reynier Varvik
3. Technology: How to transform production facilities for meat and dairy products into high tech facilities for plant-based products?
GEA, Engeering for a better world, Gerben Kiers
4. Market Data: Facts and figures about plant-based products that Redefined the Protein Industry including future projections and trends.
Mintel, Global market research, Rick Miller (UK)
5. Local production: Production and development of plant-based products in high-tech laboratory.
The Green East, Erik Doorenspleet & Rubisco Foods, Sjoerd Jansen
Please note: this event is exclusively for TPC-partners and for relations from the Province of Overijssel.
If you are not a TPC-partner but would like to attend this event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In cooperation with: